Clothing Display

KUNKLE BABY

What's wonderful about this booth is their ability to display their work in various ways. It's great how things are displayed at all levels as well. One thing I like to see is the signs hanging on the outside of the booth because when you get a lot of people in your booth (we all hope), your sign can get covered up. I do like how they have their items hanging on the sides of their booth, again bringing that attention to the entire booth. I do have to not that the display of blankets in front is great! If you would like to see more wonderful examples of their booth, go to their website and click on their blog link!

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiring blog - I'm glad I found you! You might be interested to see my craft stall here;
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/prettygoods/sets/72157622357092598/
    You can use any images if you wish to.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank You for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!

 

blogger templates